You must be at least 21 years of age or older or of legal age within
your state to order tobacco products from YourCigarettesStore.com. By accepting
these terms and conditions you are indicating you are of legal age to
purchase cigarettes. To misrepresent your age is a felony charge. Those
found falsifying their age will be prosecuted by the law.
Surgeon General's Warning
The Surgeon General has advised that smoking is hazardous to your health.
Smoking causes lung cancer, heart disease, emphysema and may complicate
pregnancy. Smoking by pregnant women may result in premature birth, fetal
injury, and low birth weight. Cigarette smoke contains carbon monoxide.
Quitting smoking now will greatly reduce serious risks to your health.
Cigarettes sold at YourCigarettesStore.com are for personal use and not for resale
The cigarettes and tobacco you buy are made in Europe, and are to European specification unless otherwise stated. YourCigarettesStore.com will endeavor to provide the Customer with the product of their choice however, where this is not possible, the Company will notify the Customer via email or telephone. YourCigarettesStore.com accepts no liability for the non-availability of any products. In the event that the Customer's chosen product is not available, a refund or credit note will be offered to the Customer
International Duty Laws
It is your responsibility to determine whether Internet purchases of cigarettes in your area are prohibited under local laws. In the event that you are charged duty upon receiving your parcel you have a choice to pay the duty or refuse the package. In case if the package is returned to us, you will receive a refund for the order, excluding shipping fees.
By accepting these terms and conditions of sale you are also stating that you have read the YourCigarettesStore.com policies section and agree to those policies as set forth.
- You agree and understand that the cigarettes that you are ordering are for your personal use and consumption and not for resale.
- You understand that our cigarettes are not Made in the U.S.A. The country of origin is clearly indicated in the package that you will receive.
- Making the order on our web site you agree that we, YourCigarettesStore.com
company is not responsible for parcels which were destroyed by a customs
house on the territory of your country.
- You agree that we consider your parcel as delivered if it is indicated on the site of your post office.
- You understand that we are not responsible for the parcels that have left the territory of our country or were lost on the territory of your country. If this parcel will come back to us we will reship your order or offer a refund on your request.
- We are also not responsible for the delivery of the parcel if you gave us the wrong shipping address.
- By ordering at our Web Site you declare that you read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions on this document.